Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tis the Season for Farmers Markets and Showers

This Summer hasn't even started yet and is already ramping up with the Farmer's Market starting up this next weekend, Bridal showers and Baby showers throughout the next coming weeks. Can you tell... I'm getting excited!

Starting Friday, June 3rd I will be at the Juanita Farmer's Market from 3-7. We are located across the street from Juanita Beach and hopefully this July we will move over to the beach when the renovation is complete. Each week I will have 3-4 new flavors of cupcakes as well as a good stash of Chocolate Lava Cakes to take home.

I hope to see you out at the Market! And remember me for your events or parties you are putting on this Summer!

Fridays from 3-7

June, July and August

No comments:

Post a Comment