Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Upcoming Market Season Fast Approaching!

I am excited to announce that I will be in four markets this year!  Mukilteo, Everett, and Shoreline have graciously opened their doors for me this year and I will be a 3rd year veteran at Juanita.  Check out my new calendar on the sidebar for dates and times starting in June.

I will also be expanding my 'sweets' repertoire to include fresh seasonal fruit crisps in mason jars and specialty dessert sauces.  I will continue to have my signature cupcakes including gluten-free flavors and chocolate lava pots.

Here are links to each market for more information and locations:

Everett Farmers Market
everettfarmersmarket.net/

Mukilteo Farmers Market
mukilteofarmersmarket.org/vendors.html

Juanita Farmers Market
kirklandwa.gov/depart/parks/Parks/Juanita_Friday_Market.htm

Shoreline Farmers Market
shorelinefarmersmarket.org/2012-vendor-list.html

1 comment: