Thursday, September 12, 2013

The 'Sweet' Side of Summer

It came and went so fast as it usually does. Summer is on it's way out and soon it will be my favorite season of all!  What a blessed summer it was with family, friends, weddings, new babies, markets, and many warm sunny days. Thank you to all who came out and showed your support at the markets. It truly does warm my heart to see you stop by!  Here are a few pics from the 'sweet' side of summer :)

What a FUN opportunity to make some of the sweets for Zulily's Birthday Bash event!

I had the special privilege to reveal the gender of my friend's new little one coming in December.  
It's A GIRL!


Weddings!


Trying out NEW sweet treats at the markets!

Salted Caramel Marshmallows

The MUCH LOVED Salted Caramel Chocolate Oat Bars :)




My faithful helper and supporter... MOM! 



1 comment:

  1. I need! the salted caramel oat bars asap! :) Love the gorgeous color you got on the wedding cupcake top*

    ReplyDelete